Are you having trouble signing in to Skype from other devices? Well! Take a chill pill! We have got your back. This small article will help you fix some of the common errors of the Skype.
Sorry we couldn’t connect to Skype: This is the quite common error encountered by most of the Skype users worldwide. To fix this issue, follow the points below.
- Make sure that you have updated the Skype application to the latest version available.
- If you have updated to the latest version and still getting the same error try the following:
- You must check the firewall settings. Ensure that your firewall isn’t blocking the way of the Skype.
- Check the proxy settings and configure the Skype manually.
- Change your password and try again.
There is a problem with your DNS that is preventing you from connecting to Skype:
If you find the DNS error, it might be possible that the game or application you have recently installed might be blocking Skype. You must reset the Hosts file to the Windows defaults.
- You need an administrator access to edit the hosts file.
- If you are on the sophisticated network, then contact the system engineer or to the Network Administrator.
- Resetting the Hosts file of your system may affect the performance of other programs installed on your system.
If you don’t have the time or you are supposed to make or receive an urgent call, lose it bottle right away and switch to the web version of the Skype which works similarly like the desktop application.
Log on to any of the browsers and visit www.web.skype.com. Enter the credentials and you are good to go.
You just need to keep in mind that Skype requires high bandwidth. If your internet connection is slow or unstable then you won’t be able to log in or use the Skype properly. You must make sure that you have a fast internet connection and on top of that, you have the latest version of the Skype installed on any of the devices you have whether it is an iPhone, iPad or iPod or Android etc.
If none of the above works, then Uninstall the Skype app followed by clear the cookies, cache and the browsing data of the device. Reinstall the Skype and it shall work perfectly fine. Attentively, if the problem still persists then call our certified experts on our toll-free helpline number of Skype customer care support service and get the instant support for the same.
Getting Windows Live Mail server problem is quite common. You will be surprised to know that some of the Windows errors are yet to be resolved. These errors include Windows Live Mail Error 3219, Error code 0x8de00005 etc.
If all of a sudden you find that you are unable to send or receive emails and start getting error codes like mentioned above, it means Windows Live Mail is unable to connect to the MSN servers.
Apparently, the root of the problem is related to the two types of the authentication that uses the same user credentials at the very same time. The first credential is used for sign-in and the second one is used for the mail server. Basically, Windows Live mail errors are irritating the users who have configured Windows Live Mail connection and synchronization via secure HTTPS protocol. Although there isn’t any specific way to get rid of these errors you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Windows Live Mail.
- Click “Accounts” then tap + with @ icon.
- Type your email address, password and your display name.
- Check Manually Configure Server Settings.
- Under the incoming server information choose IMAP.
- Type imap-mail.outlook.com in the server field and type 993 in the port.
- Check the box “Require a secure connection SSL”
- Navigate to the “Outgoing Server Information”
- Type smtp-mail.outlook.com and port must be updated as 587
- Check the box “Requires a secure connection SSL” as well as the “Requires Authentication”
- Press the Next button.
Now, you have successfully reconfigured your Windows Live Mail account. Restart your computer and it shall work perfectly fine. You may have to keep the following things in your mind.
- You must use the latest version of the Windows Live Mail.
- Avoid using applications which require high bandwidth.
- Make sure that there isn’t any latency in the network.
- Diagnose your system to ensure that there aren’t any hardware issues in it.
- You must install the Windows updates regularly.
- Only use the genuine anti-virus program and get it from the reputed sources.
- The drive of the hard-disk where the operating system is installed must have the enough space.
If the problem still persists then, call our certified professionals on toll-free helpline number of Windows Live mail customer support service and get the prompt resolution for the same.
Configuring MSN email into iPhone or iPad is a straightforward but easy process. By doing so, you would be able to get the real time updates on your MSN account.
Follow the steps below to configure your MSN email with iPhone or iPad.
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad and navigate to the settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Tap again but this time on “Add Account”
- Choose “Others”
- Tap on “Add mail account”
- Type the Name, MSN Email address, MSN Password and description. Once finish tap on “Next”
- Under incoming mail server select POP3 and update the information as follows.
- Hostname: pop3.live.com
- Username would same as the email address.
- Password would be the same email password.
- Scroll down and under the outgoing mail server update the following information.
- Hostname: smtp.live.com
- Username: Email Address.
- The password shall be the same password of the email.
- Tap Save and select the email address.
- Choose SMTP under the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Under the Main Server, type smtp.live.com
- SSL must be none and server port 25.
- Tap “Done” and head back to the previous page.
- Select “Advanced” then update the SSL as SSL and server port pop3.live.com
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish.
Make sure that your iPhone/iPad is updated with the latest version of the iOS. The steps mentioned above has been updated as per the iOS version 10.3.3
You must have active and stable network connections to access MSN in the iPhone/iPad. Wi-Fi connections are considered to be more stable than the mobile networks and the public hotspots. If you don’t remember the password of your MSN email account, reset it first before you go ahead configure it with your iPhone or iPad.
If the problem persists then feel free to get in touch with our certified technicians of MSN customer support service number toll-free for the quick support along with the prompt resolution of any of the issues related to your MSN account.
An Email Signature is the information which is attached in the end of email. It may be the contact details of the sender including the images, web address, and business contact details. Adding signature in your MSN email account is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your MSN email account.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Options”
- On the left-hand side, scroll down the page go to the layout and click “Email Signature”
- Check the box if require, Automatically include my signature on new messages/ compose
- If require check the box “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to”
- Now in the box, update the content as desired.
- Press the Save button to finish.
Don’t add too much graphical content as it may slow the page on the recipient’s end. Keep the signature short, simple & brief.
If you are unable to update the signature then, clear the cookies, cache and entire browsing history of the browser. Switch to the other internet browser if required. Make sure that you have an active and fast internet connection. If none of the above work, then log out from your MSN account. Log in again and try to add a signature. It shall work perfectly fine.
If the problem still persists then, don’t wait for the sticky situation. Call certified professionals of MSN customer care service number toll-free and get the instant support for the same.
The third-party email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird and Apple Mail are quite popular especially in between the corporate and small-medium business people. Correct account settings play a vital role in the smooth performance. If you are finding difficulty configuring your MSN account with the third-party email clients then keep following for the same.
Account settings depend on the provider to provider hence, you must make sure that you have updated exactly the same. It might be possible that there is something wrong with your system as a result; you aren’t able to configure MSN email account with any third-party email client.
- You must use the latest version of the third-party email client.
- Make sure that you have the fast and stable internet connection.
- Avoid using programs which require high bandwidth during the configuration.
- You must update the operating system on a regular basis the moment new updates are available.
- If POP3 account settings don’t work then reconfigure from the beginning as IMAP.
- If the automatic account setup failed then switch to the manual method immediately.
- Some email providers may require secure channel and secure port to communicate, so choose both correctly.
- You can also use the connector to use the MSN account.
Follow the steps below to configure MSN with Outlook:
- Open the Outlook in your system.
- Click on the file and press “Add Account”
- Click to select Manual setup or additional server types and press the next button.
- Choose IMAP and fill the required information.
- Click to select the Remember Password.
- Don’t check the box as “Require login using Secure Password Authentication”.
- Tap on “More Settings”.
- Go to the “Outgoing Server” tab and choose “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Click the advanced tab and choose SSL as the encryption.
- Incoming Mail server shall be imap-mail.outlook.com and port 993.
- Outgoing Mail Server shall be smtp-mail.outlook.com and port 587.
- SMTP server encryption type would be TLS.
Click on the “Test account settings” and you must see the congratulation alert. If there is an error then, go through the steps mentioned above from the beginning.
If the IMAP doesn’t work then you can try with POP3. Some email providers such as Gmail, AOL doesn’t require manual configuration.
If the problem still persists then, call our certified tech experts of MSN customer care service on toll-free number for the prompt resolution.
Is your Skype acting funny? Or the Skype is performing like a snail? Well! if this is the case with you then consider yourself lucky as this tiny blog will help you to fix slow performance of Skype.
If the Skype has been performing slowly, most of the time, it is the network connection who is the real culprit. On the other hand, it might be possible that there is something wrong with the system but the chances are slim. Keep the following things in mind for a better and smooth Skype experience.
- You must have a fast but stable internet connection.
- You must use the latest version of the Skype.
- You shall not use application & programs which need high-bandwidth during the Skype session is going on.
- You must update the operating system of your system regularly.
- Avoid downloading heavy files during the Skype session.
- During a Skype audio/video call session, file sharing will be slow as the Skype gives the first preference to the calls as compared to the file sharing.
Lisa is a gadget freak and has been working in a PR firm in the NY city. She has 10Mbps internet line in her home but since a last few days she is unable to make a proper video call. The system she has been using is brand new and has no hardware issue. She couldn’t find the exact reason why the Skype is taking revenge. After diagnose, she found that the firewall is the reason for the pain in the neck. She immediately disabled the firewall and Skype started working like a charm.
You must ensure the speed of your network connection. Not only the download speed but also the upload speed is required for the smooth performance of the Skype.
Call Type: Recommended Download Speed
Voice Calling: 100 kbps
Video Calling/Screen Sharing: 300 kbps
Video Calling (High-quality): 500 kbps
Video Calling (High Definition): 1.5 Mbps
Before you start a real Skype session, go to the “Echo/Sound Test Service” and make a test call. Attentively, press the “Call Quality Information” button. Click on Computer followed by the connection tab. You must see the message “Your computer speed is fast” Your computer is fast enough to make audio calls and high-quality video calls and “The connection speed between you is fast. The internet connection between you is fast enough for high-quality audio/video calls” respectively.
Caution: If you use Skype on your LED or 4K television then you must have a stable internet connection with the download/upload speed of more than 5 Mbps. In some of the 4K televisions, you may require a more high-speed connection.
If the problem still persists then, don’t lose the bottle. Call our tech experts of Skype customer care support service on toll-free number for the instant resolution.
Can’t remember passwords? Or are you unable to recover the password of MSN account? If the answer is in yes then relax! You are at the right place. This small article will not only help you to recover password but also put some light on the email issues which you might face during the operation.
You can reset the password of your MSN account anytime you like. Follow the steps below to do the same:
- Open any of the internet browsers of your choice.
- Type https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx at the address bar and press “Enter”
- Click on “I forgot my password”
- Enter the MSN email address.
- Type the character shown in the box and select “Next”
- You will have to verify the ownership to the account either via security question or via mobile/email address.
- If you choose the mobile number or the email address then you will be sent a text or link. You will be redirected to a page where you can reset the password.
- If you have selected security questions and answers then you won’t be given an option to reset the password until and unless you give the exact answers to the security questions.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to reset password.
It might be possible that you get some issues while doing the same. Sometimes whenever you change the MSN mail password and try to login with the new one, you get the error message that invalid password or incorrect. It happens due to the old cookies still lies inside your system. You must clear the cookies, cache and browsing history of your browser and try again. Make sure that you have the latest version of the internet browser. It is recommended that you use the latest version of the Internet Explorer as per the Microsoft. However, you can stick with any of the internet browsers of your choice. Apart from the internet browser, you must have a good network connection.
Disable the antivirus for a time being if you think it is restricting MSN. Avoid using MSN if you have a virtual private network as it won’t let you recover your password easily and your MSN email account may get blocked. Accessing MSN through a VPN sends signals to Microsoft that someone else is accessing your account from an unrecognized location and device. As a result, due to the suspicious activities, Microsoft temporarily blocks your MSN account.
For more information and any kind of technical help, don’t forget to contact our certified technicians of MSN customer care support service helpline number toll-free and get the instant support for your MSN Email account.
Unable to send or receive an email in Yahoo can be quite frustrating. With the help of some of the basic troubleshooting skills, you can get rid of such situation. Remember, Yahoo is completely based on the web browser as a result; it might be possible that there is something wrong with your internet browser. Let’s get started:
Network Connection: It may sound funny but the speed of your internet connection plays a vital role. If the speed is slow or connection has latency then you won’t be able to access Yahoo Mail properly. Ensure a fast but stable internet connection with no latency.
Internet Browser: You must use the latest version of the Internet browser. Clear the cookies, cache and the entire browsing history of the browser. If in the case, it doesn’t work uninstall the browser and reinstall it and try again.
Extensions and Add-ons: It might be possible that the browser extension or add-ons you just installed is restricting the Yahoo Mail as a result; you aren’t able to send or receive emails. Disable the extensions and add-ons then try again. It shall work perfectly fine.
Firewall, Proxy & VPN: Unfortunately, Yahoo doesn’t work properly if you have installed any firewall or using proxy settings, VPN etc. Disable them and try to send or receive an email. Don’t forget to restart your system before you access Yahoo Mail.
On the other hand, it might also be possible that your Yahoo account is blocked by the recipient. Confirm from the recipient whether they have blocked your Yahoo address by mistake or not. You must check the spam folder and ask your recipient to do the same. Meanwhile, delete all the filters if you have recently added or created any. Try to send an email and it shall work fine.
If you are trying to accessing your Yahoo account with any email client, try to access it outside. If you don’t get any error then there is something wrong with the email client. If you get the error then you will have to fix it before you access it again. Remove your Yahoo account from the client and re-add it then try to send or ask any of your recipients to send you an email. It shall work perfectly fine.
If the problem still persists, then call our certified technicians on toll-free number of Yahoo customer care service and get the instant support to it.
Is your Skype acting funny? Or are you unable to reply to anyone? Well! if the answer is in yes, then take a chill pill! As we have got the solution for you. You must keep the following things in your mind and you would be able to get rid of the same.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Skype application.
- The internet connection should be fast.
- You must use the latest version of the operating system.
- Try to make a call to “Skype call testing service” or “echo123” This will force the Skype to check its database of white listed plug-ins and respond to CallGraph.
- Avoid using the applications and the programs which require high bandwidth.
- While using Skype, make sure you aren’t streaming any high-quality video or downloading large files as this limits the bandwidth to Skype and you aren’t able to reply to your Skype contacts.
- It might be possible that Skype no more support the operating system you are using, confirm it and switch to the same operating system if in the case, you are still using an older operating system which Skype no longer supports.
- Try to access Skype on other devices like Smartphone or computer. If you are able to reply there, then there is something wrong with your existing system.
- Verify the configuration required by Skype to work smoothly.
- Don’t access Skype if you are using any virtual private network.
- Check the time of your system and make it correct if in the case, it isn’t updated.
- If none of above works, uninstall the Skype and reinstall it. Once you uninstall it, don’t forget to end process from the task manager and delete the temporary files of the system before you reinstall it.
- You may have to reinstall some of the packages such as .net framework, vcredist, C++ redistribute to support Skype.
- For some of the operating system like Windows 10, Skype has introduced a different application; so you must switch to the same if in case you are still using the older Skye.
If the problem still persists then feel free to get in touch with our certified technicians of Skype customer care support service on toll-free number. Our experts are available 24/7 and will give you instant support along with the prompt resolution of any of the Skype related issues.
Two-Step verification process adds an extra layer of security on your email account as despite providing the traditional password you require one more security code to get into your account. Initially, Google and Yahoo introduced the two-step verification but later on Microsoft finally showed their class.
Enable Two-Step Verification in your MSN account:
- Log on to your MSN account.
- On the right-hand side click on the username and choose “Account Settings” You may be asked to provide the password. Do it to continue.
- Scroll down the page under the password and security info click on “Edit Security info”
- Under the two-step verification click on “Setup Two-Step Verification”
- Provide mobile number or the alternate email address where you wish to receive the code.
- Type the code you received to confirm.
- Press OK to finish.
You have successfully enabled the Two-Step Verification in your MSN account. Now, whenever you will try to get into your MSN account from an unrecognised location or device, you would have to pass the Two-Step Verification process. If you clear the cookies and cache of the system you frequently use, you will have to follow the same.
Remember, this feature has recently been introduced by the Microsoft and some of the experiences are still missing at the moment. It might be possible that Microsoft will improve the feature soon as they are supposed to introduce a new era in the MSN email. Rumors are also there that there will be no more MSN email as they are about to transform into completely a different thing.
It might also be possible that you might experience a little bit glitch. You can get rid of such glitches by clearing the cookies, cache and the browsing history of the browser. You can also update the browser to the latest version available. If in the case, it doesn’t work then switch to another internet browser. However, Microsoft recommends the latest version of the Internet Explorer. You must ensure a fast but stable internet connection.
If the problem still persists then don’t forget to contact our certified technicians on toll-free number of MSN customer care support service for quick help and instant resolution of your MSN account.