Settings before Making a Skype Call
Skype offers smooth video and audio calling with individuals and groups. Although the calls can be connected instantly without any pre-settings, here are some things you can set up before a video call.
- Log in to your Skype account
- Go to ‘Tools’ menu and click on ‘Options’
- In the ‘Options’ windows, click on the ‘video settings’ option under the ‘General settings’ heading.
- You will see the integrated web cam on the right side.
- Under the heading ‘Automatically receive videos and share screens with’, choose ‘anyone’ option.
- Under the heading ‘Show that I have video to’, select ‘people in my contact list only’
- Click on ‘Save’ button.
- Click on the video chat icon to have video call with your contacts.
Settings during a Skype Call
You need to make the above settings before setting up the call. Now let’s move on to the settings you can make during the call. While you are on a call, move the mouse in the calling area, you will see the options mentioned below.
Here is the description what each of these symbols do. Follow the alphabetical ordering to see what you can do with these icons.
- Click it to Show/Hide the Recent, Contacts and Facebook tab.
- Click it to see the instant message area. You can send text messages to people on call.
- This option allows you to turn your video ON/OFF. When it has a red striking line, video is off; when not, the video is on.
- You can mute your microphone so that other people can’t hear you. When it is mute, it will have a red line through it. Click it to un-mute.
- Click and select from the options that appear:
- Take a Picture: This option is available in video call. Click it to take a picture of the video feed.
- Send File: Send files to people in the conversation.
- Send Contacts: Send contacts to people in the conversation.
- Show Entire screen: Share your entire screen or just a window. Video stops while sharing screen. Click the camera button once you are done with the screen sharing.
- Add people to this call: Click to see your contact list and select more people to add to the call.
- Click this icon to end the call.
- Check call quality details and adjust speaker’s volume.
- Click for full screen mode or exit full screen mode.
Contact Skype support for further assistance.
There can be numerous reasons that you are not able to log in to your Verizon email account. It can be the case of the hacking or technical issue on Verizon’s end or it can also be that you are entering the wrong password. While there can be a variety of reasons, but if you sense that your account has been hacked by someone, the first thing you need to do is to inform the Verizon customer support about the hacking of your account. Apart from informing them, it is best to reset your password to regain the access to your Verizon account as soon as possible. To do this, you simply need to reset the password. If you don’t know how to do that, then follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First, go to this link-https://signin.verizon.com/sso/mForgotFlows/mpassword/verifyIdentity.jsp
- After opening the link in your browser, enter your Verizon user id and zip code, and then click on “Continue” button.
- Next, follow the mentioned instruction on the page. Presumably, you will be provided a temporary password via a call on your registered phone number.
- Receive the call and note down the temporary password and type it into the required field on the web page. Then, you will be asked to create a new password of your own choice. After creating and entering the password, simply click the “Finish” button.
- You may also be asked your security question which you would have registered during sign up. Make sure you remember it.
However, in case you don’t remember the answer to a security question or you can’t access the password via the phone number, you will need to seek some professional help. You can call Verizon customer support to help you guide through the process of regaining the access of your Verizon email account.
Apart from Verizon’s official customer support, you can also contact us via our toll-free number, email or live chat to get a solution for all your Verizon email account related issues. No matter whether you are looking to reset your password, or looking recover your hacked Verizon email account, our team of professionals are proficient in solving almost all Verizon email account related issues. They possess immense expertise and experience in bringing the best possible solution to the table.
Our services are available 24/7 and we assure to provide a quick and reliable solution for all your email related queries. Not just Verizon, our team also helps in providing assistance for all other major email service providers including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, and many others. So, get call us or chat with our experts to get the best solution for your Email related issues.
We promise to offer the best in class services to your – Each Time and Every Time!
Receiving unwanted emails in Yahoo can be really frustrating. A lot of companies, blogs, and media sites use your email to promote themselves and their products/services, resulting in a flood of annoying spam in your Yahoo inbox. Although Yahoo provides a feature for blocking such unwanted emails, things become more troublesome when even after blocking such emails, they make their way into your inbox. Receiving email from blocked address in Yahoo might make you wonder that how can it be possible?
Well, to your surprise, it is possible! Because the senders of such spam usually misguide you about their true address, and that is why even after blocking them, your inbox gets swamped with unwanted emails. To stop receiving an email from blocked address in yahoo, you need to identify the true email address from the fake one. And, this is what this topic is about. So, here is the solution to your problem.
- To identify the true email address, you will need to view the full headers of an email. This will help you know whether the information of sender was altered.
- Full headers contain all the information as for how the email was routed and delivered. It also includes the information about the true sender of the email.
- To open full headers, open the unwanted email and locate “More” option. Then click “View Raw Message”.
- Here you will be able to get to know the actual sender of the email. You can do that by searching for the name of the sender in the top field “Received” and bottom “From”.
- After identifying the true sender, block the address.
- To block the address, go to Yahoo mail page and locate the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen. Select the “Setting” option from the menu. A new window will open.
- Locate the “Blocked Address” option on the left and click on it. Now add the email address in the text box next to “Add an address” and click on “Block” tab. Then hit “Save”.
- The address will be added to the block list and you will no more receive email associated with the email address.
In case you still face similar or any other sort of Yahoo email related issues in your account, feel free to get in touch with us. We are a reliable third party Yahoo customer care technical support service provider offering a variety of Yahoo email related services to keep your account up and running. Our experts are available round the clock, so contact us whenever you need assistance for any Yahoo mail related issues. We assure to offer the best services in the industry.
File sharing on Windows Live Mail is very common and so is hacking and spamming in your email account. In order to keep your computer protected against virus, online threats and programs that can harm or hack your personal information, Windows Live Mail doesn’t allow some types of file attachments. And, this is the reason that sometimes you are not able to download the file in Windows Live Mail.
However, if you want to allow all types of file attachments, you can do that by changing the settings of your Windows Live Mail Account’s safety options. You will be able to easily download and open all types of files, after making the following changes in safety option.
Steps to Allow Mails to Download and Open all Types of File Attachments
- Go to “Start” option in your computer and type “Mail” in the search box. Locate the “Windows Live Mail” in the search result and click on it.
- After that, on the “Home” tab of Windows Live Mail, select “Junk” option and go to “Safety options”.
- Under the “Safety options”, locate the “Security” tab and click on it.
- Now Look for “Virus protection” option, and under this option uncheck the box next to “Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus”.
- Finally, click “OK”. Now, whenever you receive an attachment through email, Windows Live Mail will not block any file attachment and you will be allowed to send or receive any type of file in emails.
- But remember, turning off the above option will leave your system at the risk of getting affected by the virus.
Note: The changes made will be effective for emails that you receive after the changes made. Also, it is recommended to send or receive file attachments in zipped form.
In case the above solution does not help you get rid of the file downloading problem in Windows Live Mail, you can contact us anytime from anywhere. We are the most reliable third party Windows Live Mail customer support provider in the industry. We house a team of experts who very well understand the Windows Live Mail features and thus is capable of providing the most accurate solution for all Windows Live Mail related issues.
Our lines are available round the clock. We can be reached via our Toll-free number, live chat, and email as well. We promise to cater you with quality and reliable solution for all your Windows Live Mail related queries and worries.
Get in touch with us today!
You reset your browser in the desktop, and now when you are trying to log into your Facebook account, you find yourself blank as you don’t have any clue what was the password of your Facebook account. This happens with a lot of Facebook users; they keep their FB account logged in for months in the browser and later when trying to log into their account from some other device, they don’t remember the password and wonder how to access their account.
Well, if you are one of these guys, then you have come to the right place. In the case of lost Facebook account password, a simple password reset can help you regain the access to your account. It’s very simple, just follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps to Recover Facebook Account Password
- Go to the sign-in page of Facebook and locate the “Forgotten Account” option on the top right side, just below the “Password” text box. Click on it.
- After you click on “Forgotten Account”, a new window will appear where you will be asked to enter your email address or phone number to search for your account.
- Simply enter your email id or phone number and click “Search” tab.
- You will be directed to a new window where you will get three options. You will be asked to select any one in order to verify yourself as the actual owner and receive the code. But before selecting any one options, look for the profile picture will be displayed next to the three options. If the profile picture is yours, you can go for the options, otherwise click on “Not You?” option, located next to “Continue” tab. This will again take you back to the text box where you entered your email id or phone number. Type the correct email id/phone number and click “Search” again.
- If you are sure that the profile picture is yours, then select any one of the three displayed options. The first option will be to recover your FB account by verifying your email to reset the password. The second option will be to receive a code via email. And, the third option will be to receive a code via phone number.
- Choose any one and click “Continue”.
- Enter the code that you receive via email/phone number, and click “Continue”.
- In the next window, you will be asked to enter your “New Password”. Create a unique and strong password. It should be at least 6 characters.
- Click “Continue” one you are done.
- Congrats, you have got access to your Facebook account.
So, this is how you can reset your Facebook account password easily and quickly to access your account. If you face issue following above-mentioned steps or if you are still not able to access your FB account, then our experts can help in solving the issues related to your Facebook account. Be it password reset, login errors, status update, or hacking, our engineers are capable of solving every FB related issues and errors. Our services are available 24/7, so feel free to contact Facebook customer care service helpline number anytime and from anywhere. We can be contacted via a toll-free number, email and live chat as well.
Call us today!
You are not the only one who gets hundreds of spam email in your Hotmail account every day. Microsoft has been trying to tackle this issue for many years. While Hotmail offers filter option to identify unwanted emails, but some users have reported issues of “Junk email” filter not working in Hotmail account. In order to get rid of this issue, you can follow the instructions listed below and see whether it solves your problem.
- You can start by signing in to your Hotmail email account.
- Locate the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen and click on it. Choose the “Options” tab from the drop down menu. A new window will open.
- In this window, scroll down and look for the option “Filters and reporting” in the Junk email tab located on the lower left side corner of the screen.
- You will see an option under this tab. First will be “Standard” where most of the junk emails are sent to the junk email folder.
- However, if the “Standard” filter isn’t working, you can choose the second option “Exclusive”.
- When you choose “Exclusive” filter option, you will receive only the trusted email from my safe senders and safe mailing lists, service announcements, contacts that you would have signed for. While this option prevents more junk emails compared to “Standard” filter, but it will also filter important messages from a sender that you would not have added or approved to your safe mailing list or contacts.
- After choosing the option of your preference, remember to click the “Save” button located on the top left corner of the Hotmail window.
In case the problem continues even after making the above changes and you are receiving a huge amount of spam emails in your account, you can contact the official customer support team of Hotmail. Apart from the Hotmail customer support team, you can also hire services from us.
We are industry’s best third party Hotmail customer support service provider. Our team works enthusiastically round the clock and thus our services are available 24/7. We offer reliable and effective solutions for every Hotmail related issue, be it Spam issue, Password reset or hacking issue. Our team possesses ample experience and technical know-how of resolving variety issues that are associated with Hotmail. Our services can be availed through a toll-free number, email, and live chat as well. With us by your side, you will never need to look for assistance from anyone else. We believe in our team and their skills of tackling Hotmail related technical issues efficiently and quickly.
Contact us today!
Be it at the professional level or personal, Skype is undoubtedly one of the best means of communication. The user-friendly interface and uninterrupted voice and video call features make it popular and unique from other similar application. And, this is the reasons that it is preferred by many organizations for official operations all across the world. However, sometimes, users face difficulties in loading their contacts in Skype account and thus look for solutions. Unable to load contacts can be quite annoying, but it can be solved easily if proper steps are followed to troubleshoot. Below you can find the guide to troubleshoot this issue easily and quickly.
- Firstly, make sure that you have installed the latest version of Skype in your system. Old versions may have some bugs and errors which might prevent you from loading your contacts in Skype account.
- In case, you are using a couple of Skype account, check that you are signing in with correct Skype name. In order to know from which account you are logged in, just check the account by clicking on your profile picture located at the top left corner of your Skype window.
- After signing in to your Skype Account, go to “Contacts” tab located on the top left corner of Skype window. Click on the “Contacts” and then point your mouse cursor on “Hide Contacts Who” options. Uncheck all the options (if any option is checked).
- Now, go back to “Contacts” tab and point mouse cursor on “Contact Lists”. Make sure you have checked “All” option in the menu of “Contact Lists”.
- In case you can’t see your Outlook contacts in your Skype “Contact Lists”, make sure that your Outlook is running. Now, open Skype and go to “Contacts” and check “Show Outlook Contacts”.
- Also, in case you have signed in to your Skype account with a Microsoft id for the first time and you are not able to find your messenger contacts, it is recommended to wait for at least half an hour. This is because it takes some time to synchronize your Skype contact lists with Messenger for the first
While these above tips and tricks should help you able to load contacts in your Skype contacts, but in case if these solutions don’t provide a fruitful result, you can always get in touch with our experts. As a promising third party Skype Customer Support service provider, our team is always there to bring the best possible solution for your Skype related issues. We are available 24/7, so fee free to get in touch with us whenever you want. We can be contacted via our Toll-free number, email and live chat.
Contact us today!
In today’s business world, where Skype plays a crucial role as a mean of communication for in-house, with clients and customers, any technical issue with your Skype account can be quite troublesome. In companies, file sharing through Skype is a very common activity, and facing trouble in that can be very frustrating. If you are also having an issue sharing files through Skype, you can get a solution for it right here. Through this post, you will be guided as for how you can troubleshoot the file sharing issue in your Skype Account within a few steps. So, let’s begin:
Steps to Troubleshoot File Sharing Issue in Skype Account
- Install any pending Windows update and restart your PC.
- Make sure you and the person with whom you are sharing files have the latest version of Skype installed.
- Scan your system for any malicious Software.
- If the problem still persists, quit your Skype or kill it by opening Windows Task Manager and locating exe
- Now, go to “Start” option, and in the Search/Run box type %appdata%. Press enter, a new window will open.
- Locate the Skype folder in the window. Right-click on it and select “Rename” option.
- Name it something Skype_backup or Skype_old.
- Now, again go to Windows Start and in the Start/Run box type %temp%\skype and hit Enter.
- You will find a DbTemp folder, simply delete it.
- Now restart Skype and try sharing file.
- If required, you can get your call and chat history back through the renamed folder Skype_backup or Skype_old.
While this method should enable you to share files, but in case if you still face issue doing so, you can ask Skype customer support to help you with the issue. Sometimes, the problem can be at their end also, so asking them for their assistance can be very helpful. Apart from Skype support, you can also contact us for any Skype related issue. We house a team of experienced professionals who very well comprehend the every “ifs and buts” of Skype and can help bring the best possible solution for your all your problem. Our services can be availed anytime as we are open 24/7.
We always aim to cater our customer with quality solutions and suggestions for such technical issues. We have a long list of satisfied customers who always prefer us for any sort of technical issues that they come across. With us by your side, you will never feel a need to go anywhere else for any sort of technical assistance.
Facebook is a great platform to share your feeling. Many people love to express their views about trending news, events they went or planning for. However, sometimes people encounter technical issues and are unable to update their status. When this happens, generally a message pops up displaying “There Was a Problem Updating Your Status” or “This Message Could Not Be Posted to This Timeline”. Such errors can be either due to Facebook experiencing network/server issue or it can also be that the problem is on your side. Yes, it can be!
Wondering how to troubleshoot it? Well, you just need to follow the following steps and soon you’ll be able to update your status on Facebook. Here is what you need to do:
Clear Browsing Data
- When you are not able to update your status through another device or application, it is suggested that you clear cookies from your primary browser.
- In Google Chrome, you can clear cookies by going to Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data. In Clear browsing data, check only “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files” option. Then tap “Clear Data”.
- In Firefox, you can do this by clicking “Firefox” located on the top left, then History > Clear recent history. Check “Cookies” and “Cache” boxes, and then hit “Clear Now”.
- Likewise in Internet Explorer, you can clear cookies and cache by pressing “Alt+X”. This will open the “Tool” option. Select the “Safety” option and click on “Delete browsing history”. Uncheck the option “Preserve Favorites Website Data” and check “Temporary Internet files and website files” and “Cookies and Website data”. And then click “Delete”.
- Now you can try updating your status.
However, in case you are still not able to update your status in Facebook, you can report this problem to Facebook. To report a problem, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook app, tap the icon with three horizontal lines and scroll down to locate “Report a Problem” option.
- A new page will open where you will a see a box with line “What went wrong?”. Write the problem which you facing. You can write like – “I am unable to update my status. I have tried deleting the cookies and cache from my browser but still not able to post an update.”
- You can even attach the screen shot of the error message that gets displayed when you try to update your status.
- After furnishing all the details hit “Submit” button. Facebook support will help resolve your problem.
Apart from contacting Facebook customer care technical support team, you can also ask us to help you with any Facebook account related issues. Our technical partners work 24/7, so you can get in touch with them whenever you need help with your Facebook account. We promise to serve you with the best possible solutions for your Facebook related issue almost instantly. Get in touch with us today!
Yahoo temporary error 15 usually appear as pop up due to system file improper configuration in your operating system. This error not only stops you in using your email, but also slows down your current email applications along with the other files. It may happen that if you run many programs at a time, you PC may slow down or you may face unexpected freezes. This error appears while using your Yahoo mail and seems as:
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
You are having temporary error with your Yahoo mail. Usually, this problem gets resolved itself without doing any stuff.
- You may try to press Refresh or Reload button of your browser or you may sign out to your Yahoo mail.
- If this doesn’t resolve your problem, you may try after short duration. It may be that page you are reading may would have automatically notified for the issues. So we may work on it.
This error usually happens because of registry errors, startup clutter, fragmented files, RAM decline, and unwanted or useless program installation. However, this error usually gets corrected after short duration of time. Anyway, you still need to correct it so that you could not find this error again with your Yahoo mail. So, let’s see the fixes for this error:
Fixes for Yahoo temporary error 15
- First, sign out to your Yahoo mail account from your system, mobile and other devices.
- Here, you need to make sure that you are using the supported operating system and web browser.
- Clear all cache and history from your browser.
- Close your browser.
- Now, again start your browser.
- And, sign in to your Yahoo mail.
If you are able to make smooth sign in without appearance of error, your issue is completely resolved. And, if it is not resolved, you should wait for some moments and then again try to login. If you are still receiving the same error, you need to reach Yahoo techies.
Now, approaching Yahoo technical experts are too simple, as you only need to dial a Yahoo technical support number. This number is a toll-free number, so you are always free to call these experts at any time you find trouble. Here, with these experts, you are surely going to receive fast and accurate solution for your Yahoo temporary error 15. And, thus you are going to have an error free functioning of your Yahoo mail.