Changing Hotmail account password is becoming a worrisome issue for you? Don’t worry, the blog will teach you the right method for changing your password. It could be done without much effort as the steps given below are sufficient enough to reset/change Hotmail password.
Let’s find out the easiest method for changing Hotmail account password.
Steps to Change Hotmail Password:
- Initially, you have to go to http://account.live.com/password/change in a web browser. Then you need to type “account.live.com/password/change” in the address bar of a web browser and then enter Return.
- And in case are not already signed in, simply enter Hotmail address and password
- Enter on Next.
- After that, if you are prompted to generate a security code, just enter on Send Code
- You have to enter the code that is sent to the phone number or email address.
- With this, you have to enter the current password.
- Enter and just confirm your new password.
- In case you like to be prompted for changing your password, check “Make me change my password every 72 days.”
- Enter on Next. The password has been finally changed.
Note: You need to keep your password unique but should not be complicated.
The purpose of changing Hotmail account password has been fulfilled.
And you can reset Hotmail password via these instructions
Steps to Reset Hotmail Password:
- To begin with, you need to open the password reset page via going to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx in your browser
- Then after you have to check the “I forgot my password” box.
- Now you need to click Next. And this you will find at the bottom of the page
- After that, you need to enter your email address.
- Next, you need to enter the verification code
- Enter Next
- You need to choose an account reset option. Just enter either Text or Email
- Type your phone number or email address and enter
- Simply Send code
- You need to retrieve the recovery code and to do so, just open the recovery email address, select the email from “Microsoft account team“. Not the code correctly
- Click the recovery code
- You have to enter a new password
- Last but not the least, click Next when prompted
Resetting of Hotmail password is also given to help you in the best possible manner.If you are still unable to change Hotmail password, you need to get in touch with the phone number of Hotmail customer support service team for quick resolution.