Mostly people use outlook on desktop only, you can use this on your android phone, as you need configuration you outlook account on desktop, and same as you can do on your mobile phone.
Steps How to do set-up Outlook email app in android:
This is the automatic set-up using simple steps-
1. Download Outlook android app from the Google Play Store. If you already have then open it.
2. Tap on Get Started if you are new, otherwise open the menu and tap on setting, click on add account, you will found two options add an email account and add a storage account, choose the first one add an email account.
3. Enter your full email address and continue.
Note: “if you asked to choose your provider, then you will have to set-up exchange manually or set-up an IMAP or POP account.”
4. Enter your email-id and password, and sign-in.
5. Enter your 6 digit verification code which you received on your registered mobile phone, if 2-step verification enabled in your account.
6. Your IT admin has additional policies, tap on Activate. It also request permission to access your calendar, contact, phone media/documents, etc. tap on yes and allow.
This is the manually set-up:
1. In your Outlook app, go to Setting>Add Account>Add Email Account.
2. Enter your email address. Click on Continue.
3. Choose your account type, for manually you need to tap on exchange icon.
4. Enter your server details, make sure toggle Advance Setting is turn on.
For incoming server setting-
Enter your Domain/Username.
Enter your password.
Ask your IT admin for your server setting for Exchange account.
Port number should be 443 or 993.
Security type SSL/TLS. Use secure connection (SSL). Tap on NEXT
For Outgoing SMTP Server setting-
Ask your IT admin for SMTP server setting for Exchange Account.
Choose Security type TLS.
For this enter your port no 587. Tap on Next.
You may be getting prompted to enter your email account and password again, or allow to necessary permission.
Set-up for IMAP and POP account:
1. In Outlook android app, go to Setting>Add Account>Add Email Account.
2. Enter your email-id, click on continue. Select the email provider IMAP.
3. Advance setting should be on. Enter your password and server setting provide by your IT admin.
4. Tap on checkmark, and finish the set-up.
This article may help you to set-up your Outlook account manually and automatically in your android phone.