If you find your soul struggling with the dilemma of remembering a password or forgetting a password; this is the time to give up your conventional Yahoo password and use level-2 security as Yahoo Account Key. It helps you to keep your Yahoo account more secure and safe from hacking and unauthorized access. So you must set up Yahoo account key in your account.
What is Yahoo Account Key?
If you tired of remembering the password of your Yahoo Mail account and still want this to be more secure; the solution is to the next level of security feature as Yahoo Account Key. Yahoo Account Key gives your inbox, the level-2 security feature which keeps it away from any unauthorized access. Once you enable this security feature; you just need to tap into that app on your smartphone device and approving will let you get in.
What are the benefits of using Yahoo Account Key?
The benefits of using Yahoo Account Key with your Yahoo mail account is as follows.
- No need for a conventional password
- No need to change the conventional password for security
- The best security for your Yahoo account compare to conventional password
- Safe from unauthorized access
- Stay updated with all sign-in attempts and respective locations too
Steps to Set up Yahoo Account Key:
- The first step is to sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account
- Click on the Settings icon located on the top right side and click on Account Info.
- After that, go to the Yahoo Account security page
- Here, you need to click or tap on See how it works option
- Now, you need to select your device and app to be notified on for any sign-in activity and, click or tap Send me a notification option; here A notification will go to the app you selected
- Now you need to allow this sign-in attempt from your mobile device by tapping the Approve icon
- Again, in your web browser, simply click or tap on Always use Yahoo Account Key to enable it for any further sign-in attempts
- You should also verify your mobile phone number, which can be used for signing in if you lose access to your device
Once you enable it; it will start working and your next attempt to sign in will be secure with it. This can be easily tested using any browser. You should also try and get assured about the security and safety of your Yahoo account. But, make sure that you have provided your mobile number for account recovery in case you lost your mobile phone.
If you are still facing the issue then you need to dial Yahoo customer care support team helpline number toll-free for a quick resolution.