The inability to access your Yahoo account is certainly not a great shake. There can be a couple of common issues that will restrict you to access your Yahoo account properly. Contacting the support staff for these common issues is such a pain in the neck as no dedicated contact center and support via Help Forums/Social Media platforms make it a nightmare usually. Below are some of the common Yahoo Mail issues which users encounter worldwide and the solution at the user’s end has also been included.
1. Forgotten Password: This is the most common issues users have reported so far on the Help Community Pages as well as the Social Media Platforms. You can easily reset the Yahoo mail password by following the on-screen instruction on the Yahoo Sign-in Helper. Log on to the Yahoo Mail and click on the link as “Trouble signing in” and verify the ownership of your account. Once finished you will be given a chance to reset the password. You must use a strong password. Use upper case, lower case along with the numbers and special character. Don’t use words available in the dictionary.
2. Forgot Yahoo Mail ID: If you have forgotten your Yahoo Mail ID but you have the access to the recovery mobile number/email address then, you can regain access to your forgotten Yahoo ID. You must visit the Yahoo Sign-in Helper page. Provide the recovery mobile number or the email address and follow the on-screen instruction to regain access to your forgotten Yahoo ID.
3. Account Hacked or Compromised: You must act as fast as you can if you think that someone else is using your account. Immediately change the password and revoke all the access to the third-party applications or programs. Visit Yahoo Sign-in Helper and follow the respective on-screen instructions to regain the access to your hacked yahoo mail account.
4. Getting Invalid ID or Password Error: Make sure that the CAPS lock isn’t ON. Verify the spellings carefully. Don’t use auto-fill, type the password manually. Try to sign-in with another system or internet browser.
5. Spam: Least but not the last, the whole email world is pissed off due to the Spam issues. The bombardment of the unwanted emails is no picnic at all. You can’t stop the Spam completely but certainly, can reduce their numbers day by day. Block the sender’s email address if you have been getting spam continuously. Watch out the domains closely and don’t forget to block them either if the case is the same. You must create spam filters to reduce spams as per your convenience.
Common issues like page not responding or not loading can be resolved by clearing the cookies, cache, and the browsing data or via updating the internet browser to the latest updates. For more information and any kind of technical help, you are most welcome to have a chit-chat with our certified technicians of Yahoo customer care support service on the toll-free number for the instant response and the prompt resolution.