Yahoo Temporary Error 5 – This is a common issue faced by Yahoo users when they are unable to sign in to account due to multiple signs in on different devices or locations at the same time. Yahoo considers it as a security threat, so your account will be blocked for some hours and this will avoid hacking attempts if any.
What are the possible causes of Yahoo temporary error 5?
- When you are accessing your Yahoo mail account on your computer and your mobile device(s)
- When you have signed in on two different browsers on your computer
- In case, you have signed in to two different computers for your Yahoo account
- When you are using your Yahoo account on some web browser which is not supported by Yahoo or New Yahoo
These possible causes indicate that whenever you try to sign in to your Yahoo account on the different computers, locations, or devices; it could be considered as duplicate signing in or hacking attempts on your account. Before, you think anymore; Yahoo will take immediate action and will block the account temporarily. And, you will get the Temporary Error 5.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 5:
The most important part to avoid this situation is to make sure to sign out from the devices on which you have signed in for your Yahoo Mail account. In case, you forget to do so, then you can go to Sign Out from All devices and fix it.
What if the damage is already done; here you have to use some experts’ tips as given here, in order to fix this error. Although, the error is temporary and will get it to fix automatically within the next 12 hours. In case, you want to get it fixed immediately then go for these quick tips.
- You should always make sure you are using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS) while accessing your Yahoo account; if not, go for the basic system requirements so you can avoid any such issues
- We already know that the multiple signs in is a problem and you should avoid it. But in case, you are signed in then simply sign out of Yahoo Mail on all desktop and mobile devices
- You can try signing in once again after clearing your Web browser’s cache
- If your web browser is an issue, then you can sign in again after restarting your Web browser
If still facing issues contact Yahoo customer support service phone number and get an instant response.