Is your Skype acting funny? Or are you unable to reply to anyone? Well! if the answer is yes, then take a chill pill! As we have got the solution for you. You must keep the following things in your mind and you would be able to get rid of the same.
Steps To Fix Message Sending Problem In Skype
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Skype application.
- The internet connection should be fast.
- You must use the latest version of the operating system.
- Try to make a call to “Skype call testing service” or “echo123” This will force the Skype to check its database of whitelisted plug-ins and respond to CallGraph.
- Avoid using the applications and the programs which require high bandwidth.
- While using Skype, make sure you aren’t streaming any high-quality video or downloading large files as this limits the bandwidth to Skype and you aren’t able to reply to your Skype contacts.
- It might be possible that Skype no more supports the operating system you are using, confirm it and switch to the same operating system if in the case, you are still using an older operating system which Skype no longer supports.
- Try to access Skype on other devices like a Smartphone or computers. If you are able to reply there, then there is something wrong with your existing system.
- Verify the configuration required by Skype to work smoothly.
- Don’t access Skype if you are using any virtual private network.
- Check the time of your system and make it correct if in the case, it isn’t updated.
- If none of the above works, uninstall the Skype and reinstall it. Once you uninstall it, don’t forget to end the process from the task manager and delete the temporary files of the system before you reinstall it.
- You may have to reinstall some of the packages such as .net framework, vcredist, C++ redistribute to support Skype.
- For some of the operating systems like Windows 10, Skype has introduced a different application; so you must switch to the same if in case you are still using the older Skye.
If the problem still persists then feel free to get in touch with our certified technicians of Skype customer care support service on the toll-free number. Our experts are available 24/7 and will give you instant support along with the prompt resolution of any of the Skype related issues.