If you are also one of those whose MSN account isn’t working properly then you are at the very right place as we have the solution for you. All you need to do is; just sit back, relax and enjoy the article till the end.
Clear Browser’s cache:
Clear the cookies, the cache of the Google Chrome in your system and try again. Follow the steps below if in the case you aren’t aware of.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press the button on the top right-hand side of the screen as Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Click on “Advanced”
- Go to the “Privacy and Security option” and hit “Clear browsing data”
- Don’t forget to select “Cached images and files”
- From the drop-down “Clear the following items from” change the beginning of time from the past hour.
- Press “Clear browsing data” to finish.
Google Chrome Updates:
It is recommended that you use the latest version of the Google Chrome. If you are still using the old version of the Google Chrome then some or more parts of the MSN won’t work properly.
It is mandatory to use the latest version of the operating system you use. MSN won’t work properly on the older versions of the operating system which apparently have been discontinued.
Ensure you have a fast and stable internet with no latency at all. If the connection fluctuates or you notice packet loss contact the internet service provider immediately for the assistance. Avoid using applications which require very high bandwidth. If you have added any browser extension or firewall, disable it and try to access the MSN account.
Delete the temporary files of the system along with the prefetch files and try again, it shall work perfectly fine indeed. Follow the steps below.
- Press Win Key + R and type %temp%
- Press Enter
- Delete everything.
- Press Win Key + R and type temp followed by Enter.
- Delete whatever you see.
- Press Win Key + R and type prefetch then press Enter.
- Press CTRL +A and then Delete everything.
Due to some application running in the background, you won’t be able to delete some files then leave them as it is.
If none of the above works, then uninstall the Chrome from your system first. Now, delete the temporary files, cookies, cache and the browsing data of the system. Re-install Chrome then sees if the problem still persists.
If the situation is still the same then don’t wait for Christmas, call certified technicians on toll-free number of MSN customer care service team and get the instant support.