Most people use outlook on desktop only, you can use this on your android phone, as you need configuration you outlook account on desktop, and same as you can do on your mobile phone.
Steps How to do set-up Outlook email app in android:
This is the automatic set-up using simple steps-
1. Download the Outlook Android app from the Google Play Store. If you already have then open it.
2. Tap on Get Started if you are new, otherwise open the menu and tap on the setting, click on add account, you will found two options add an email account and add a storage account, choose the first one to add an email account.
3. Enter your full email address and continue.
Note: “if you asked to choose your provider, then you will have to set-up exchange manually or set-up an IMAP or POP account.”
4. Enter your email id and password, and sign-in.
5. Enter your 6 digit verification code which you received on your registered mobile phone if 2-step verification enabled in your account.
6. Your IT admin has additional policies, tap on Activate. It also requests permission to access your calendar, contact, phone media/documents, etc. tap on yes and allow.
This is the manual set-up:
1. In your Outlook app, go to Setting>Add Account>Add Email Account.
2. Enter your email address. Click on Continue.
3. Choose your account type, for manually you need to tap on the exchange icon.
4. Enter your server details, make sure toggle Advance Setting is turned on.
For incoming server setting-
Enter your Domain/Username.
Enter your password.
Ask your IT admin for your server setting for the Exchange account.
The port number should be 443 or 993.
Security type SSL/TLS. Use a secure connection (SSL). Tap on NEXT
For Outgoing SMTP Server setting-
Ask your IT admin for an SMTP server setting for Exchange Account.
Choose the Security type TLS.
For this enter your port no 587. Tap on Next.
You may be getting prompted to enter your email account and password again or allow to necessary permission.
Set-up for IMAP and POP account:
1. In Outlook android app, go to Setting>Add Account>Add Email Account.
2. Enter your email id, click on continue. Select the email provider IMAP.
3. The advanced setting should be on. Enter your password and server setting provided by your IT admin.
4. Tap on the checkmark, and finish the set-up.
This article may help you to set-up your Outlook account manually and automatically in your android phone.