Hotmail is a great email service to send or share important files quickly and securely, however, sometimes, many Hotmail users experience a problem in attaching or uploading a file in their email. If you are also facing a Hotmail file attachment issue in your account, following the below-mentioned measures will help you get rid of the problem.
When it comes to social networking, Facebook is the first things come to our mind. Individuals, who are not using Facebook or want to sign up for a Facebook account, can take help from here. In this write-up, we have easy to learn step by step guides to sign up for a new Facebook account using various devices.
The moment you tried to open your Yahoo messenger application; instead of opening the chat rooms; you got Yahoo Forbidden Error 403 on your computer screen. Well, we have a comprehensive guide for Yahoo messenger users to fix the issue.
We’re sorry, something went wrong. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please wait for a few moments and try again. Error code: 1111!
Yahoo users will experience this error while accessing or making any changes in it; you will get it and find it difficult to move ahead. This is really annoying when you have your schedule with your Yahoo calendar and you have to make some amendments, but you can’t. So, what are the symptoms which make you understand that you are experiencing the error code 1111 with your Yahoo Calendar; we have a quick list here.
In order to give your more convenient for accessing your all emails account at a single place, Outlook offers multiple mailboxes; so you can access your other emails apart from Outlook can also get in the same inbox. This enables an Outlook user to get access to Yahoo mail account emails in your inbox, without signing in to your Yahoo account.
Yahoo Temporary Error 5 – This is a common issue faced by Yahoo users when they are unable to sign in to account due to multiple signs in on different devices or locations at the same time. Yahoo considers it as a security threat, so your account will be blocked for some hours and this will avoid hacking attempts if any.
Yahoo users are glad about the ease of use of their Yahoo Mail inbox as this is very much simple to use interface. You just need to create or Yahoo sign up and get the account. Yahoo has a strong presence due to the extremely amazing features with ease of use.
We all are so sure about the security of our Yahoo Mail account and we don’t ever have thought of some hacking activity on it; isn’t that a myth. Sometimes, your account gets hacked and you don’t have a clue about it; your personal information gets compromised. Maybe your hacker can use your account for some illegal activities that are criminal offenses. So you must be aware of your recent Yahoo login activity.
How to Check Recent Yahoo Login Activity of Your Account?
This is really scary when you don’t find your account is safe or could be misused by someone else. The only solution is to keep a track of your account and its activities, so whenever you find something suspicious; you can immediately take some action and protect it. This is really helpful when a hacker is using your Yahoo account for some illegal activities.
There are multiple ways to get a check on your recent Yahoo Mail activities. We are sharing the step by step guide for each method. You just need to follow the steps carefully and get the things done.
Method 1 – Check the recent activity of Yahoo account using a Web browser
- Start with opening a web browser on your desktop computer or mobile device and login into your Yahoo mail account
- Now, click on settings option and choose”Account Info“
- After that, move to the Recent activity page and review it
Method 2 – Check the recent activity of Yahoo account using Yahoo Mobile app
- Start with your mobile phone’s home screen
- Then, tap on the Menu icon
- In case, you are using the Yahoo Mail app, then you need to tap on Manage Accounts option
- After that, tap on the Account info button
- Finally, tap on Recent activity option to get a clear understanding of your Yahoo! Mail account
Method 3 – Check the recent activity of Yahoo account using Flicker Mobile app
- Start with your mobile phone’s home screen
- Then, go to the Flicker app
- Here, you need to tap on the Profile icon
- After that, tap on the Settings icon
- And then tap on Manage Accounts
- Here, go for Account info and tap on it
- And your final step is to tap on Recent activity button
You can use any of these methods to get a review of your Yahoo Mail account activities and this will give you whether you need to change the security settings and make it stronger or not.
Note – In case, you find anything suspicious; you can take help by using the level two securities as Yahoo Account Key or Two-Step Verification.
For any other assistance dial helpline phone number of Yahoo customer service support helpdesk for quick fixes.
Gmail is getting more popularity and this makes other email providers switch to Gmail. Many Yahoo mail users are also switching from Yahoo to Gmail account, but this will make them difficult to keep the Yahoo Mail conversation and contacts to switch on the Gmail account.
This is practically impossible to update your Gmail address to each of your contacts. This increases the chances of you missing any further communication if you switch to Gmail from Yahoo Mail.
In fact, this is difficult to check both of your email accounts checked at the same time; yet you have an alternative. You can also forward Yahoo mail to the Gmail account; as this will save you from signing in to both of the accounts.
Fortunately, Yahoo users have this feature with their email account which allows them to automatically forward their emails to some other accounts when they switch from Yahoo. We have this step by step guide for Yahoo users to make it happen; after activating this, you can get your all emails from the Gmail account.
Steps to Automatically Forward Yahoo Mail to Gmail Account:
- Sign in with your Yahoo Mail account
- Then, mouse over the Settings menu and here you need to select the Settings option
- After that, click on the Accounts button
- Here, you need to click on the primary Yahoo account option
- Now, go down and select the Forward button
- And, now you need to enter your complete Gmail address as a forwarding address
- After that, select Store and forward or Store and forward and mark it as read.
- Here, you need to click on Verify button as a verification email will be sent to your Gmail address
- Finally, click on Save button
- Now, your Yahoo email will be forwarded to your mentioned Gmail address
When you activate auto-forwarding with your Yahoo Mail account, you need to make sure that you are verifying this information for easy functioning of your forwarding request.
- Make sure that you have access to the email account you are forwarding to
- You are able to open the verification email Yahoo sent to you and you can read it
- Keep it in mind that you are following the email’s instructions to verify your account
Once you are done with all these tips; then you should go for testing it by sending a test mail to your own Yahoo mail account; the same message will appear in your Gmail Inbox too. If you still want any suggestion dial the customer care number of the Yahoo support service team for instant resolution.
Communication has been improved a lot in the recent past, in fact when Post has been replaced with Email. This is the perfect way to exchange messages between people using electronic devices and the internet. And, then Yahoo! Mail introduced as a great email service provider among internet users.
Yahoo as one of the leading email service providers is also a popular and most used email service. Yahoo users always praise about its ease of use and error-free services. Yet, this is not that full-proof way to access your Yahoo account. Yes, there could be some errors and issues while using it; this could be possible due to some external factors and ignorance by the user.
When there is some issue with your Yahoo Mail account due to some external factors or something when there is no issue with Yahoo’s end rather on the user’s end; you will experience Yahoo mail temporary errors. These are temporary as their name suggests; they will last for a few minutes to hours and get fixed automatically.
Generally, Yahoo mail users don’t need to make any efforts to resolve these temporary errors. This requires users to wait for a while to get the error fixed; there is no fixed time to get it fixed, but Yahoo proposed 12 hours to 24 hours. Depending upon the issue and criticality, it will take time.
What is Yahoo Mail Error Code 2?
Mailbox Open Failed
When you get this error reflecting on your computer screen; you should wait, if you can and time allows you. The error is temporary and will fix automatically; well this is not the solution, if you don’t have time and want to use your account instantly.
The instant fix of your Yahoo Mail Error Code 2 is to use this quick guide. This is the Yahoo expert’s solution. You can use it and get rid of the error instantly.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 2
- The first step is to sign out of your Yahoo Mail account on all desktop and mobile devices you are using
- And, now make sure you are using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS) as this is one of the basic system requirement
- Now, clear your web browser’s cache, history, and temporary files
- After that, restart your web browser
- And, now you can sign back into Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone
- That’s all; you can successfully sign in
Your error will be fixed, yet we recommend waiting if you can; the temporary error will get it fixed automatically. If you still want any further assistance dial helpline phone number of Yahoo customer support service team for the solution.