What else can bother a Windows Live Mail or WLM user more than a log in an issue!
The login issues when you wish to get into your Windows Live Mail account is difficult to address until you don’t have a clue about the possible reason.
There could be a reason when a user is unable to recall the correct password or when you recently switched to Two-Step Verification security; we have a solution for you to troubleshoot the Windows live mail login issue. You can take the help of these tricks given here.
Trick – If you can’t remember your password, reset it
The common issue with Windows Live Mail users is when they forget the password. This is too difficult to get a clue about the recently updated password and you are unable to get it back.
The best way is to reset it to a new one. We have this quick guide for WLM users to get the password reset easily.
Steps To Reset Windows Live Mail Account
- First, go to the Reset your password page
- Here, you need to choose the reason you wish to reset Windows live mail password, then click on Next button
- After that, enter the complete email address of WLM. This could be an email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com
- Here, you need to enter the characters you see on the screen, and then click on Next button
- Once you will verify your account with the security code or secret question; you will be directed to reset your password with a new one
Trick – If you recently turned on two-step verification
The Two-Step Verification is the next level security with your Windows Live Mail account; this is to keep your account secure. But, you will need to use an app password to get in or security code will be there to get in. In the initial phase of activating the Two-Step Verification, you need to be a little aware of the things.
Trick – If you change your security info and have a 30-day waiting period
When your WLM account has been updated with the security settings and the time is just lesser than 30 days, you need to wait some more. This will give you an error as;
We’re not ready for you yet!
Here, you need to understand that you have to wait for 30 days to get the recent changes updated properly. You can’t get in until it will be there. So, the ultimate solution is to wait for a while to get things done.
The above tricks will help in troubleshooting your windows live mail account; if you are still facing problem then you need to dial the toll-free phone number of Windows live mail customer care service support team for faster response.