Your MSN account can be BLOCKED the moment Microsoft realizes that there are some suspicious activities are going on in your account. Either your MSN account has been compromised or is being used for spreading a lot of junk. Basically, you aren’t alone Microsoft is with you for a walkthrough so that you can verify the ownership of your MSN account and regain access to it. The process doesn’t take too long anyway. You shall be unblocked quickly and on your way soon. You must remember that Microsoft cleans some of the account settings like it removes any auto-replies and linked account this time to protect your accounts and your contacts.
Recover your BLOCKED MSN account:
To UNBLOCK your account, you need to verify the identity as well as the ownership of the blocked account to Microsoft. Verification usually is completed by sending a security code to the alternate email address or to the mobile number via Microsoft. If somehow you don’t have a phone or you are unable to receive the text alert sent via Microsoft, you are most welcome to use any other mobile number of your family members or friends. Microsoft never saves the mobile number for your privacy concerns.
- You must log on to https://account.microsoft.com/
- Sign-in to your blocked account.
- Enter a mobile number to get the security code. You can any mobile number of your choice which is able to receive the text messages.
- The moment text alert arrives; enter the same into the webpage.
- You must change the password to unblock your account. You must choose a password that is completely unique from the last password. Choose a very strong password and never use straight words that are available in the dictionary. You must include upper cases, lower cases, along with the numbers and the special characters like (!@#$%), etc.
Common problems with the security code:
The instant way to unblock your MSN account is by requesting the security code and entering it right away on the webpage. If you didn’t receive the security code then, you must try again or try with another mobile number. Sometimes it can take a while; make sure that there is proper network coverage. If the security code doesn’t work then verify that you have entered the code from the body of the message, not the code which is there on the header of the message.
If the problem still persists then, you must not hesitate to get in touch with our certified professional on the toll-free number of MSN customer care tech support service for an instant resolution to your MSN account.