Yahoo has stopped the support of its Yahoo Mail app for Windows 10. For that reason, you cannot check your Yahoo Mail using your Yahoo App. But there is still a way in which you can check emails in your Windows 10 mobile.
Microsoft introduces a Mobile app with Windows 10. If you can set up your Yahoo Account with Windows 10 Mail App, then you can easily check the Yahoo mails on the go.
Another reason for people preferring Windows 10 Mail app to access Yahoo email is it’s adding free experience. You can view the emails of your Yahoo account without the interference. If you want to have this experience by setting up a Yahoo account in Windows 10 Mail App, follow the below-mentioned steps.
11 Steps To Set up Yahoo Account in Windows 10 Mail App?
With the help of the Windows 10 Mail app, you can enjoy Yahoo Mail easily. You can use the following steps to add your Yahoo account in the Mail App.
- Open the Mail app
- Now go to the Gear icon at the bottom left corner to access the Settings menu.
- In the settings pane of the window, select Manage Accounts.
- Select the Add Account button.
- You have to select Yahoo from the list of the websites
- Now you have to insert your Yahoo credential.
- Click Next to go the page after that
- You have to type your password
- Now click Sign In
- An agreement window will open with terms and conditions. You need to click Agree.
- Now click Done to complete the process.
How to Customize the Yahoo Email Account Settings?
You can customize lots of features of Yahoo email using the Windows 10 Mail app. Here are the steps to customize the Yahoo Mail.
- Open the Windows 10 Mail App.
- You need to right-click on the Yahoo account and open Account Settings
- From the Account settings, you can change your account name and description which will help you to separate the account from others.
- You can also change the sync settings of the Yahoo account by clicking on Change Mailbox sync settings.
- You can also customize the frequency of checking email, calendar, and contacts by the Mail app to save battery life.
- You can also change the name of the sender of the email in the Sync Option of the mail app.
- There are a few advanced options that you will know after setting up a Yahoo account in Windows 10 Mail App.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily Set up Yahoo Account in Windows 10 Mail App, if you are still unable to configure it you can dial Yahoo customer care tech support service helpline number toll-free to get instant assistance for your issue.