Are you looking for the best method to set up your RoadRunner email in Outlook? In this guide, we will talk about the top techniques to configure your RoadRunner email in Microsoft Outlook without a hassle.
Why Should You Use Microsoft Outlook Desktop Email Client?
Outlook, popularly known as MS Outlook, is a leading email application used by many individuals as well as businesses around the world. Owing to its many excellent features and sophisticated tools, Outlook continues to woo its users. If you are thinking of setting up your different email in Outlook, here are the benefits that you are going to avail of.
- Efficient Message Organization: Since all the messages and emails are stored in an organized manner, it becomes easier to access every message and its attachment (if any) all in one place. Apart from accessing emails in an organized, you can send a message in a professional manner.
- Make Most out of Calendar Features: Another key feature that makes corporate employees love this email client is the Outlook Calendar. It enables users to send meeting requests to contacts and allows them to schedule upcoming appointments.
- Keyboard Commands to Enable You to Perform Tasks Quickly: This important feature simplifies the process of forwarding, sending, and replying messages. With the help of Keyboard Commands, it becomes easier to navigate your inbox as well as other important folders. Next time, if you have to look for a particular link or a folder to carry out a specific task, use the keyboard. It will save plenty of time.
- Manage Contacts: Through keyboard commands and navigation, you can manage contacts in your Outlook. Also, find contacts by accessing the address book if you need to send meeting requests or emails. Managing contacts, finding one, and sending messages is super-easy in Outlook.
These are some of the most important tools or features that have made Outlook the best email client. Many business entities prefer using Microsoft Outlook to increase productivity, owing to its robust features and capabilities.
“How do I set up my RoadRunner email in Outlook and enjoy all these advantages?” We have got you covered. Check out the configuration steps below –
- Open your Outlook account and click the ‘File’
- Next, click the ‘Add Account’ option (located in the right pane). You will have to then click the ‘Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types’ option.
- As the account type, click ‘Internet E-mail’ and then enter your full name and email address of RoadRunner (in the first two boxes).
- Step #4 will prompt you to click the ‘Account Type’ drop-down list and then choose ‘POP3’. As the incoming mail server, you have got to type ‘pop-server.domain.rr.com’ and as the outgoing server, type ‘smtp-server.domain.rr.com’.
- You will have to enter your RoadRunner username and password.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to verify the settings (RoadRunner) are correctly configured.
- Now, click ‘Close’ and ‘Finish’.
- You have completed the setup of RoadRunner in Outlook.
Now, you will be able to access all your RoadRunner emails in your Outlook account. Use all its state-of-the-art features to improve your work productivity.
If you failed to configure your RoadRunner Email in Outlook, you can always get in touch with the Roadrunner customer support number who will provide quick solutions.