Can’t remember passwords? Or are you unable to recover the password of MSN account? If the answer is yes then relax! You are at the right place. This small article will not only help you to recover your password but also put some light on the email issues which you might face during the operation.
Steps to Recover MSN Mail Password:
- Open any of the internet browsers of your choice.
- Type https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx at the address bar and press “Enter”
- Click on “I forgot my password”
- Enter the MSN email address.
- Type the character shown in the box and select “Next”
- You will have to verify the ownership to the account either via security question or via mobile/email address.
- If you choose the mobile number or the email address then you will be sent a text or link. You will be redirected to a page where you can reset the password.
- If you have selected security questions and answers then you won’t be given an option to reset the password until and unless you give the exact answers to the security questions.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to reset the password.
It might be possible that you get some issues while doing the same. Sometimes whenever you change the MSN mail password and try to login with the new one, you get the error message that invalid password or incorrect. It happens due to the old cookies still lies inside your system. You must clear the cookies, cache and browsing history of your browser and try again. Make sure that you have the latest version of the internet browser. It is recommended that you use the latest version of the Internet Explorer as per Microsoft. However, you can stick with any of the internet browsers of your choice. Apart from the internet browser, you must have a good network connection.
Disable the antivirus for a time being if you think it is restricting MSN. Avoid using MSN if you have a virtual private network as it won’t let you recover your password easily and your MSN email account may get blocked. Accessing MSN through a VPN sends signals to Microsoft that someone else is accessing your account from an unrecognized location and device. As a result, due to the suspicious activities, Microsoft temporarily blocks your MSN account.
For more information and any kind of technical help, don’t forget to contact our certified technicians of MSN customer care support service helpline number toll-free and get instant support for your MSN Email account.