Be it at the professional level or personal, Skype is undoubtedly one of the best means of communication. The user-friendly interface and uninterrupted voice and video call features make it popular and unique from other similar applications. And, this is the reason that it is preferred by many organizations for official operations all across the world.
However, sometimes, users face difficulties in loading their contacts in a Skype account and thus look for solutions. Unable to load contacts can be quite annoying, but it can be solved easily if proper steps are followed to troubleshoot. Below you can find the guide to troubleshoot this issue easily and quickly.
1. Firstly, make sure that you have installed the latest version of Skype in your system. Old versions may have some bugs and errors which might prevent you from loading your contacts in a Skype account.
2. In case, you are using a couple of Skype accounts, check that you are signing in with the correct Skype name. In order to know from which account you are logged in, just check the account by clicking on your profile picture located at the top left corner of your Skype window.
3. After signing in to your Skype account, go to the “Contacts” tab located on the top left corner of the Skype window. Click on the “Contacts” and then point your mouse cursor on the “Hide Contacts Who” options. Uncheck all the options (if any option is checked).
4. Now, go back to the “Contacts” tab and point the mouse cursor on “Contact Lists”. Make sure you have checked the “All” option in the menu of “Contact Lists”.
5. In case you can’t see your Outlook contacts in your Skype “Contact Lists”, make sure that your Outlook is running. Now, open Skype and go to “Contacts” and check “Show Outlook Contacts”.
6. Also, in case you have signed in to your Skype account with a Microsoft id for the first time and you are not able to find your messenger contacts, it is recommended to wait for at least half an hour. This is because it takes some time to synchronize your Skype contact lists with Messenger for the first
While these above tips and tricks should help you able to load contacts in your Skype contacts, in case these solutions don’t provide a fruitful result, you can always get in touch with our experts. As a promising third-party Skype Customer Support service provider, our team is always there to bring the best possible solution for your Skype-related issues. We are available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch with us whenever you want. We can be contacted via our Toll-free number, email, and live chat.
Contact us today!