Configuring MSN email into iPhone or iPad is a straightforward but easy process. By doing so, you would be able to get real-time updates on your MSN account.
Follow the Steps Below to Configure MSN Email Account on iPhone or iPad:
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad and navigate to the settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Tap again but this time on “Add Account”
- Choose “Others”
- Tap on “Add mail account”
- Type the Name, MSN Email address, MSN Password, and description. Once finished tap on “Next”
- Under incoming mail server select POP3 and update the information as follows.
- Hostname: pop3.live.com
- Username would same as the email address.
- The password would be the same email password.
- Scroll down and under the outgoing mail server update the following information.
- Hostname: smtp.live.com
- Username: Email Address.
- The password shall be the same password as the email.
- Tap Save and select the email address.
- Choose SMTP under the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Under the Main Server, type smtp.live.com
- SSL must be none and server port 25.
- Tap “Done” and head back to the previous page.
- Select “Advanced” then update the SSL as SSL and server port pop3.live.com
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish.
Make sure that your iPhone/iPad is updated with the latest version of the iOS. The steps mentioned above has been updated as per the iOS version 10.3.3
You must have active and stable network connections to access MSN on the iPhone/iPad. Wi-Fi connections are considered to be more stable than mobile networks and public hotspots. If you don’t remember the password of your MSN email account, reset it first before you go ahead configure it with your iPhone or iPad.
If the problem persists then feel free to get in touch with our certified technicians of MSN customer support service number toll-free for the quick support along with the prompt resolution of any of the issues related to your MSN account.