“I want to delete all emails in my roadrunner account and I don’t know how to do it. Can you tell me how?”
This could be anyone’s query if the concerned person is not aware of the steps to delete all emails on Roadrunner at once.
Steps to Delete All Emails on Roadrunner at Once
If you are a Roadrunner account holder, you can check your emails when you are away from the office. You get to send and receive business emails. If you happen to be receiving too many emails that clutter your inbox, deleting those emails can sometimes be a cumbersome job. The techniques to delete multiple emails on Roadrunner at once are different from that of deleting a single email. Let’s discuss various ways to delete multiple Roadrunner emails.
Select Multiple Emails at a Time and Delete
Got to delete lots of emails on Roadrunner? Check out the following workarounds –
- Log in to your Roadrunner email account and select the message that you wish to delete. (Since you want to delete multiple emails, keep on selecting the messages that you want to delete. Make sure you are not selecting an email already selected. This will only deselect it if clicked twice).
- If you want to delete all emails, press the “shift” and “ctrl” buttons together. This will select all emails and will help you delete them together.
- After selecting them all, you will have to click “Delete”.
Click One Button to Delete Multiple Roadrunner Emails
No matter which web browser you are using, you will always be able to delete your Roadrunner emails with a single click.
- Navigate to the Roadrunner homepage and click “Envelope”. This icon can be found in the upper-right portion on the homepage.
- Log in using your Roadrunner credentials.
- Open any folder that you want and check the box next to the emails you want to delete.
- This is a long process. So, you should go for the shortcut method. This will delete all messages in the list. All you have to do is to click “ctrl+A”.
- All items available on the page will be selected.
- Hover your cursor over to the “Delete” button and click on it.
- Sorting and Multiple Selections to Delete Multiple Emails from a Particular Sender
When you don’t want to keep email messages from a sender, you can surely delete them.
The following workarounds will help you delete more than one email from a particular sender.
- Log in to your Roadrunner account.
- Sort your emails by entering the sender’s name or email address.
- Select the emails that you want to delete with the help of the shift key.
- Click on the “Delete” button to delete them all.
Sometimes the emails sent by a particular sender is more and it exceeds one page. In such cases, you can go to the next page and follow the same procedure to delete all emails. So, this basically depends on the number of emails you have on one page.
Alternate Way to Delete All Emails on Roadrunner at Once
Not a tech-savvy person?
Couldn’t carry out the above-mentioned steps?
No problem! There’s an alternative available.
To delete all your Roadrunner emails at a time, reach out to the Roadrunner Customer Service. The experts are available round the clock at your disposal. Let them know your concern and expect instant solutions.
Are you looking for the best method to set up your RoadRunner email in Outlook? In this guide, we will talk about the top techniques to configure your RoadRunner email in Microsoft Outlook without a hassle.
Why Should You Use Microsoft Outlook Desktop Email Client?
Outlook, popularly known as MS Outlook, is a leading email application used by many individuals as well as businesses around the world. Owing to its many excellent features and sophisticated tools, Outlook continues to woo its users. If you are thinking of setting up your different email in Outlook, here are the benefits that you are going to avail of.
- Efficient Message Organization: Since all the messages and emails are stored in an organized manner, it becomes easier to access every message and its attachment (if any) all in one place. Apart from accessing emails in an organized, you can send a message in a professional manner.
- Make Most out of Calendar Features: Another key feature that makes corporate employees love this email client is the Outlook Calendar. It enables users to send meeting requests to contacts and allows them to schedule upcoming appointments.
- Keyboard Commands to Enable You to Perform Tasks Quickly: This important feature simplifies the process of forwarding, sending, and replying messages. With the help of Keyboard Commands, it becomes easier to navigate your inbox as well as other important folders. Next time, if you have to look for a particular link or a folder to carry out a specific task, use the keyboard. It will save plenty of time.
- Manage Contacts: Through keyboard commands and navigation, you can manage contacts in your Outlook. Also, find contacts by accessing the address book if you need to send meeting requests or emails. Managing contacts, finding one, and sending messages is super-easy in Outlook.
These are some of the most important tools or features that have made Outlook the best email client. Many business entities prefer using Microsoft Outlook to increase productivity, owing to its robust features and capabilities.
“How do I set up my RoadRunner email in Outlook and enjoy all these advantages?” We have got you covered. Check out the configuration steps below –
- Open your Outlook account and click the ‘File’
- Next, click the ‘Add Account’ option (located in the right pane). You will have to then click the ‘Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types’ option.
- As the account type, click ‘Internet E-mail’ and then enter your full name and email address of RoadRunner (in the first two boxes).
- Step #4 will prompt you to click the ‘Account Type’ drop-down list and then choose ‘POP3’. As the incoming mail server, you have got to type ‘pop-server.domain.rr.com’ and as the outgoing server, type ‘smtp-server.domain.rr.com’.
- You will have to enter your RoadRunner username and password.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to verify the settings (RoadRunner) are correctly configured.
- Now, click ‘Close’ and ‘Finish’.
- You have completed the setup of RoadRunner in Outlook.
Now, you will be able to access all your RoadRunner emails in your Outlook account. Use all its state-of-the-art features to improve your work productivity.
If you failed to configure your RoadRunner Email in Outlook, you can always get in touch with the Roadrunner customer support number who will provide quick solutions.
The POP and IMAP settings are the two most important Roadrunner email server settings required to configure email on various third-party mail applications including Thunderbird, Outlook, etc., as well as several devices including iPad, smartphones, tablets, etc. If you are a Roadrunner user, check the following Roadrunner email settings to configure your email on both mail applications and various devices.
- Pop is the account setting type.
- twc.com is the incoming mail server.
- The port number is 995 and the incoming server port type is POP 3.
- SMTP (outgoing mail server) is mail.twc.com.
- The SMTP port is 587.
- Lastly, for inbound and outbound, you need to use your email ID and password.
Before configuring your Roadrunner email on mail applications or devices where an existing email is already configured, you must understand that setting up a new POP may delete the old emails stored in the particular mail application. This may happen as actions performed on email settings are limited to a particular device or computer.
What Is Roadrunner Email POP Server Setting for Email Setup?
A Roadrunner user can set up or configure the POP email settings on various devices at the same time. While configuring, the user must keep in mind that the Roadrunner email might not get synced with the webmail server. This often occurs when the email server settings are incorrect. Hence, the user must ensure that the email server settings entered are correct. To configure your email correctly, you are advised to go through the steps mentioned underneath.
Roadrunner Email POP Server Settings on Apple Devices like iPhone or iPad
- Go to the email setting and choose mail, contacts, and calendars.
- Here, you need to tap “add account” and choose an email provider.
- You need to provide your login credentials like username (email address) and password.
- Then configure the POP server settings, select the POP 3 server from the list, and configure the outgoing email setup.
- “Save” and select the email settings shown on your screen.
- In the settings, select the main server as SMTP and enter the server port as 25.
- Now “Done”.
- Reboot your device to make sure the settings are correctly configured.
Try and send an email through your Roadrunner account from your device and ask your friend to send you across an email to ensure that it is working properly.
Roadrunner Email POP Server Setting for Microsoft Account
Want to configure your Roadrunner email on Microsoft? This is how you should do it –
- Go to the “File” option in your Microsoft Mail account and click on the “Add Account” option.
- Select “Manually configure server settings” (This is because your Roadrunner Email needs manual server configuration).
- You need to provide your full name in “Email Name” and the complete email address in the username section.
- Now, give your email password and click on the account type option.
- Choose the POP3 server and provide mailtwc.com as the outgoing server domain as well as the incoming server domain.
- “Finish” the configuration on Microsoft.
- Once the configuration is done, you will be able to get your roadrunner emails in your Microsoft email.
Roadrunner Email POP Server Settings on Android Devices
If you are an Android user, you have got to follow the steps mentioned underneath.
- Open the email application that you want to configure your Roadrunner email ID with.
- Enter your email address (Roadrunner) and click “Next”.
- Choose the POP3 setting, enter the password, and click “Next”.
- Enter the username and password and the outgoing server.
- This helps you set your Roadrunner email on POP3.
Similarly, configure the outgoing POP3 setup for smooth sending/ receiving emails. if still you need roadrunner email expert, you can call toll free Roadrunner customer service number to speak with experts.
As there can be numerous reasons responsible for affecting the performance of your Roadrunner email account, it can be a bit tricky to overcome the problem, especially, if your Roadrunner email is slow or not working at all. Below are some of the workarounds that can help you fix common reasons causing the issues with your Roadrunner email account.
Continue reading “Why is My Roadrunner Email So Slow or Not Working?”