Importing the snapshot of your Google calendar into Outlook allows the users to check it alongside the other calendars in your Outlook Calendar View. In order to keep your imported Google Calendar up-to-date, you will need to subscribe to the Google Calendar in Outlook. However, if you do not wish to do that, the alternative ways to update your calendar is by importing the snapshot of your Google calendar from time to time.
Continue reading “How to Sync Google Calendar With Outlook?”
Outlook allows users to create multiple personalized signatures for your email messages. The signature you create in Outlook can include text, photos, logo, electronic business card, and even image of your handwritten signature.
Also, you can configure your Outlook to automatically add a signature to all Outgoing messages, or you can create a signature and add it to email messages as per your requirement. To know how to add a signature in your Outlook account, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Steps to Add Signature in Outlook
- Open Outlook program on your computer and open a new email message.
- Select a Signature > Signature option from the Message
- Under Select signature to edit section, you will need to select New option and enter a suitable name for the signature in the New Signature dialog box.
- Then, under Edit signature, you will need to compose your signature as per your preference. You can change the fonts, color of fonts, size, text alignment, etc. as per your requirement. Also, you can make use of bullets, borders, tables, or you can use Word to format your text, then simply copy and paste the signature into the Edit Signature
- To add links and images, change fonts and colors, and justify the texts, you can find the potion the mini formatting bar located under the Edit signature
- Also, you can add social media links and icons to your signature.
- Once you are done formatting your signature, you may set the following options for your signature:
- Select an email account to associate with the signature in the E-mail account drop-down box.
- If you wish to have your signature automatically added to all new email messages, you will need to select your signatures in the New messages drop-down box. However, if you do not wish to have your signature automatically added to new email messages, you will need to select (none).
- If you wish to have your signature added to the email messages you reply to and forward, you will need to select one of your signatures in the Replies/forward drop-down. Otherwise, you can simply accept the default option i.e. “none”.
- After that, you will need to select OK to save your new signature and get back to your message.
NOTE: Outlook will not add your newly created signature to the email message you opened in Step 1, even when you have chosen to apply the signature to all new email messages. You will need to add a signature to this message manually. To add a signature manually, you will need to select Signature from the Message menu and then select the signature you just created.
To Add Image to your Signature
If you wish to add a company logo or an image to add to your signature, you will need to use the following steps:
- In your Outlook program, open a new email message and select Signature > Signatures.
- Next, you will need to select the signature in which you wish to add the image or logo in the Select signature to edit
- Then, you will need to select the Image icon, find your image file, and click on the Insert
- If you wish to resize your image, you will need to right-click the image and select the Picture Then, select the Size tab and use the options to resize your image. In order to keep the proportion of the image, make sure to keep the checkbox next to Lock aspect ratio selected.
- Once you are done, select OK and then again click OK to save the changes to your signature.
To Add a Signature Manually
If you do not wish to insert a signature for all new email messages or replies and forwards, you can insert it manually for particular messages by following these steps:
- Select the Signature option in your email message on the Message
- Then, you will need to select your signature from the fly-out menu that appears on your screen. In case you have more than one signature, you will need to select any of the signatures you have created in your Outlook account.
And, this is how you can add a signature in your Outlook account. if you are having any issue related to Outlook account so you can call Outlook customer support service number to fix Outlook account.
Are you having trouble with your Skype calls, especially with Camera quality? The problem could be arising due to various reasons such as poor internet connection, using the incompatible camera, incompatible system requirements, etc.
As there can be different reasons responsible for causing camera issue with your Skype application, you can follow the below-mentioned workarounds to overcome the problem.
Guide to Fix Skype “Camera Not Working” Issue
- Verify the Privacy Permissions of your System: If you are using Skype for Windows 10 (Version 14) or Mac OSX Mojave (10.14 or higher), you will need to make sure that you have allowed permission to Skype for accessing Camera as well as a microphone.
- For Skype for Windows 10 (Version 14) – Go to Start option, select Settings gear and go to Privacy section. Under the Privacy section, you will need to select Camera. Under it, make sure, that Skype is switched to ON. Then, you will need to restart your Skype application and go to Skype Audio & Video Settings. Here, you will need to verify whether the correct device is selected within Skype or not.
- For Mac OSX Mojave (10.14 or Higher) – Go to Mac System Preferences section and select Security & Privacy option. Under Security & privacy, you will need to select Privacy Tab and then Microphone/Camera. After that, simply allows access to Skype to use Camera/Microphone.
- Check your Camera: Make sure that your camera is enabled, it is pointing towards you, and there is no obstruction between the camera and you. You can check the preview of your camera by going to Profile Picture > Settings > Audio & Video Settings > Video. Under the Video section, you will be able to see a preview of your camera.
- Make Sure Your Camera Meets the Minimum System Requirements: If you are using Skype for Windows 10, you will need to make sure that your webcam meets the minimum system requirements for Windows Store applications. You can check the minimum requirements here.
- Try Placing a Free Test Call: When you will perform a test call, it will prompt you to record a message and then it will play it back for you. This is the best way to check whether the problem is with your camera settings. You can run a test call by going to your Profile Picture > Settings > Audio & Video Settings > Make a free test call.
- Check the Manufacturer’s Website: As there so many brands and devices, there could be numerous reasons causing an issue with Camera on Skype. As each brand is different, therefore it is always best to check the manufacturer’s website for troubleshooting help and user guides.
- Check Internet Connection: Make sure that your system is connected with the internet and it is working properly. If there is any problem with the Internet connection, you will need to first address it. Also, when performing a video call on Skype, try not to run any download or upload process to let your Skype application have more bandwidth.
So, these are some of the workarounds that you can follow to fix the issue with your camera on Skype. For further contact Skype customer support service helpline phone number to fix Skype issue.
As Skype is now available across all your devices, you may want to create a group of contacts that you can access for quick messaging and organizing schedules. With Skype, you can easily build and manage contacts. To know how to add people on Skype, follow the information provided below in this guide.
Continue reading “How to Add People On Skype?”
Maybe you no longer need your Hotmail account or you already have a duplicate account, if you are planning to delete your Hotmail account, it is recommended to make sure of the following two things:
Continue reading “How to Delete a Hotmail Account?”
While Outlook is known for offering an uninterrupted mailing environment, however sometimes, some users face trouble with the Search option in their Outlook. If you are also facing the issue with Search option in your Outlook account, you can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions to fix the issue.
Continue reading “Outlook Search Not Working? Learn How To Fix”
Sometimes, users have the facility of using a different Gmail username or address to identify their Google account. For people/ users who are new to this Internet world, particularly email universe, let us tell them that the email address is –
Continue reading “How to Change Gmail Address? Reference”
Skype for Business is undoubtedly the most recommended software by users all over the world. However, such popularity doesn’t change the fact that not all users share the same opinion about the application and wish to do away with it.
Continue reading “How To Uninstall Skype For Business?”
Whether you are looking to take a break from your regular Facebook usage or just fed up with it, you always have the option to deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook account.
If you wish to know as for how to delete or deactivate your Facebook account, follow the information provided below in this guide.
Continue reading “How To Deactivate Facebook Account?”
As you seek the correct methods to delete all Yahoo emails at once, the official Yahoo page has the most suiting saying – “Life is hectic. Your inbox shouldn’t be.” And we stick to this line and ensure to exceed the user’s expectations.
When your email is flooded with a pool of emails (unnecessary emails, in particular), we suggest you get rid of the mess. The point is why you would support the litter when you can fix it yourself. But before you take the drastic step and reduce the clutter, do read through all of them.
Continue reading “How to Delete All Yahoo Emails At Once”