An Email Signature is a piece of information that is attached at the end of the email. It may be the contact details of the sender including the images, web address, and business contact details. Adding a signature in your MSN email account is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your MSN email account.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Options”
- On the left-hand side, scroll down the page go to the layout and click “Email Signature”
- Check the box if require, Automatically include my signature on new messages/ compose
- If require check the box “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to”
- Now in the box, update the content as desired.
- Press the Save button to finish.
Don’t add too much graphical content as it may slow the page on the recipient’s end. Keep the signature short, simple & brief.
If you are unable to update the signature then, clear the cookies, cache, and entire browsing history of the browser. Switch to the other internet browser if required. Make sure that you have an active and fast internet connection. If none of the above work, then log out from your MSN account. Log in again and try to add a signature. It shall work perfectly fine.
If the problem still persists then, don’t wait for the sticky situation. Call certified professionals of MSN customer care service number toll-free and get instant support for the same.