Are you tired of the synchronization issues in Yahoo Mail? Not anymore as we have the right solution for you. So, sit back, relax, and go through with the blog till the end. Are you tired of the synchronization issues in Yahoo Mail? Not anymore as we have the right solution for you. So, sit back, relax, and go through with the blog till the end.
If you are fond of third-party email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, or Apple Mail or you access your Yahoo account frequently on multiple devices then you will have to keep some of the following things in your mind.
1. If you have set up your Yahoo account as POP3 with the third-party email clients, you may experience the synchronization issues. Instead of the POP3, you must choose the IMAP which will almost resolve the issue of the synchronization.
2. Check the incoming mail server and the outgoing mail server settings along with the ports and authentication.
3. Try to send an email without using any email client and see if it is perfectly fine or not.
4. Make sure that you update the email client regularly whenever the new updates are available.
5. Check the time zone of the system and update it appropriately if required.
6. If none of the above works, then reconfigure the Yahoo account from the beginning.
7. If you aren’t sure how to configure Yahoo with the third-party email client then follow the steps below.
a. Install a third-party email client like Outlook/Thunderbird/Apple Mail.
b. Go to the “Accounts”
c. Click on “New Clients”
d. Type the username and password, choose the account type as IMAP.
e. Incoming Mail Server
i. Server: Imap.mail.yahoo.com
ii. Port – 993
iii. Required SSL – Yes
f. Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server
i. Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
ii. Port- 465 or 587
iii. Required SSL – Yes
iv. Required Authentication – Yes
8. Ensure an active but stable internet connection.
9. If you have recently installed any program, add-ons, extension, or antivirus, etc. disable them immediately if you are in doubt that it may be disrupting the connections in between Yahoo and its servers.
10. If your network connection is protected via any firewall, ask your network administrator to whitelist the Yahoo network.
11. All ports must be opened by your internet service provider especially, 465, 25, 995, 587, 993, etc. 12. Update the operating system of your computer or switch to the other computer.
If none of the above works or the problem still continues then, feel free to get in touch with our certified technicians on the toll-free number of Yahoo customer care support service for the complete resolution to your Yahoo account.