Receiving unwanted emails in Yahoo can be really frustrating. A lot of companies, blogs, and media sites use your email to promote themselves and their products/services, resulting in a flood of annoying spam in your Yahoo inbox. Although Yahoo provides a feature for blocking such unwanted emails, things become more troublesome when even after blocking such emails, they make their way into your inbox. Receiving email from blocked address in Yahoo might make you wonder that how can it be possible?
Well, to your surprise, it is possible! Because the senders of such spam usually misguide you about their true address, and that is why even after blocking them, your inbox gets swamped with unwanted emails. To stop receiving an email from blocked address in yahoo, you need to identify the true email address from the fake one. And, this is what this topic is about. So, here is the solution to your problem.
- To identify the true email address, you will need to view the full headers of an email. This will help you know whether the information of sender was altered.
- Full headers contain all the information as for how the email was routed and delivered. It also includes the information about the true sender of the email.
- To open full headers, open the unwanted email and locate “More” option. Then click “View Raw Message”.
- Here you will be able to get to know the actual sender of the email. You can do that by searching for the name of the sender in the top field “Received” and bottom “From”.
- After identifying the true sender, block the address.
- To block the address, go to Yahoo mail page and locate the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen. Select the “Setting” option from the menu. A new window will open.
- Locate the “Blocked Address” option on the left and click on it. Now add the email address in the text box next to “Add an address” and click on “Block” tab. Then hit “Save”.
- The address will be added to the block list and you will no more receive email associated with the email address.
In case you still face similar or any other sort of Yahoo email related issues in your account, feel free to get in touch with us. We are a reliable third party Yahoo customer care technical support service provider offering a variety of Yahoo email related services to keep your account up and running. Our experts are available round the clock, so contact us whenever you need assistance for any Yahoo mail related issues. We assure to offer the best services in the industry.
Yahoo temporary error 15 usually appear as pop up due to system file improper configuration in your operating system. This error not only stops you in using your email, but also slows down your current email applications along with the other files. It may happen that if you run many programs at a time, you PC may slow down or you may face unexpected freezes. This error appears while using your Yahoo mail and seems as:
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
You are having temporary error with your Yahoo mail. Usually, this problem gets resolved itself without doing any stuff.
- You may try to press Refresh or Reload button of your browser or you may sign out to your Yahoo mail.
- If this doesn’t resolve your problem, you may try after short duration. It may be that page you are reading may would have automatically notified for the issues. So we may work on it.
This error usually happens because of registry errors, startup clutter, fragmented files, RAM decline, and unwanted or useless program installation. However, this error usually gets corrected after short duration of time. Anyway, you still need to correct it so that you could not find this error again with your Yahoo mail. So, let’s see the fixes for this error:
Fixes for Yahoo temporary error 15
- First, sign out to your Yahoo mail account from your system, mobile and other devices.
- Here, you need to make sure that you are using the supported operating system and web browser.
- Clear all cache and history from your browser.
- Close your browser.
- Now, again start your browser.
- And, sign in to your Yahoo mail.
If you are able to make smooth sign in without appearance of error, your issue is completely resolved. And, if it is not resolved, you should wait for some moments and then again try to login. If you are still receiving the same error, you need to reach Yahoo techies.
Now, approaching Yahoo technical experts are too simple, as you only need to dial a Yahoo technical support number. This number is a toll-free number, so you are always free to call these experts at any time you find trouble. Here, with these experts, you are surely going to receive fast and accurate solution for your Yahoo temporary error 15. And, thus you are going to have an error free functioning of your Yahoo mail.
Yahoo! Mail service is at the second spot among the free emailing services. It is preceded by Google’s Gmail. In an effort to retain its users; Yahoo has been making sincere efforts to improve the emailing experience. Better spam filters, improved user interface and added security with two-step verification are some of the recent changes. This post will cover one of such feature i.e. ‘Themes.’ Not at par with what Gmail offers, Yahoo too allows you to create a customized inbox with default themes. Let’s see how you can apply these themes to your Yahoo! Mail account.
Updating/Adding Theme in Yahoo Mail Account
- Go to yahoo.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right of the home page.
- Do you see the Log-in screen? Sign in to your account with your email id and password.
- In the mail box, look for gear icon at the top right corner. Move your mouse over it or click it to open the drop down.
- Select ‘Themes’ from the drop down (generally the first option.)
- Themes window will appear showing different themes; select the one you like the best by clicking on it. Use the slider or scroll to move down and have a look on all themes.
- Click ‘Done.’
Voila, you have added beautiful theme to your account. See the effect in mailbox. Till now, Yahoo! Mail doesn’t have the feature to use your personal image as theme. But, the available themes do add a personalize touch to your account. You can switch the themes end number of times by following the above mentioned steps.
- At the bottom of the left side panel, look for a picture icon with mountains inside it. Click on it and you will be redirected to themes selection pane.
- Do you see the box divided into 9 small squares at the bottom left corner of the screen? It is just above the mountain icon. Click on it to show/hide preview of your inbox.
- Now, click on different themes to see what effect they create. Switch to the theme you like. Click on the mountain icon again to return to the mailbox.
To add all recent changes in your Yahoo account, contact Yahoo customer Care support for easy instructions over toll-free number.
Spam mails are the most annoying email issues. It is impossible to deal with thousands of irrelevant mails coming to your inbox calmly. Especially if you receive them on daily basis and it becomes a task to find work related mails from the heap of junk emails. Yahoo! Mail offers spam filters to reduce this issue. These filters directly send the suspicious mails to spam folder. However, sometimes these filters become problematic and don’t work as designed. This means spam mails are not transferred to spam folder or important emails are sent to spam folder. This creates difficulty for users as their inbox fill with spam email.
Yahoo support services provide some guidelines to ensure that filters work properly and mails are sent to correct folders. So, try these solutions if you can’t find your mails in correct folders:
Solve Spam Filter Problem
- Every email goes through spam filter before moving to next filters. So, if you can’t find your emails in inbox or any other folder, check spam folder.
- Check if you have created any empty filter (filter without rules.) In case this filter is at the top of all other filters, other filters’ rules will become void and mails will be sent to inbox.
- Create multiple filters sensibly. A filter uses all rules defined to separate emails, if any of the rule is not matched, the filter will not apply. So, if you want a filter to satisfy any of the two rules, create two separate filters.
- Another reason for a spam filter not working might be conflicting rules. Avoid using positive and negative phrases together in a filter.
Add Spam Filter to Emails
- In your Yahoo mailbox, right-click on the suspicious email.
- Now, click on “Filter emails like this” to open the Add Filter window.
- Give a name to the filter, set rules.
- Find “move the message to” option and select “Trash” from the drop-down. Click “Save.”
Working with the above suggestions will help in resolving the spam filter issue. If not, you can search online for Yahoo Customer Care technical support and talk to experts about your issue. Apart from official Yahoo support service; there are various third party service providers who offer effective and quick solutions for technical issues. Contact Email Support is one of such independent email support providers offering 24 hours services in all 7 days of the week. Call our toll free number and share your issue in detail with certified professionals.